Followers

Sunday, September 16

What life is about

OVERWHELMED! One word yang dapat menggambarkan betapa tepatnya tajuk entri kali ini. Yes, I am too overwhelming with my schedule and problems. Semester baru naik, biasalah kene arrange timetable, apply tambah kredit, settle hutang, and all that. Turun naik pejabat dekan, pergi jabatan bendahari dengan problem sistem UKM yang masyaAllah. Petang I rushing kejar bus and train pergi kerja. Oh yah, I'm doing a part-time job at Tutti Fruiti. Its about 2 weeks i've been working there. My coursemate did told me "Eh Noran kau giler ke, pagi class, petang kerja sampai malam" "Eh Noran kiter kan ada fieldwork every weekend" "how manage your study if you do part-time?"

Blegh.

I hate hearing and answering this. I know I tak sehebat dean-list-people yang dok huha sana-sini but end up result gempak nak mati. I know I know. I pon kekadang terpikir, why I do this to myself? Kenapa tak fokus belajar, jadikan pointer yang lepas as pengajaran? You have your brother supporting your study's fees. But why? I've keep complaining and torturing myself. The voice inside my head keep shouting, GET A LIFE. I MEAN A REALLLLL LIFE NORAN. I always trying to manage my life as calm as i can. But look at me right now. Balik kerja, bukak lappy, berangan. Lecture note satu hape tak selak. I guess I lost my track. I prioritize my part-time job instead of study. Nahh, macamni nak jadi Geologist? Kiss my ass baby. 

Go change your crappy attitude Noran. Its a must! Tide your mission, aim your dream, have a goal. Don't ruin it.
Its never too late to be what you might have been - George Elliot
Its called a chasing time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...